Get your project off to the best start
Our project preparation service is designed to help you make the important decisions needed before you begin your project – whether that’s transforming your home, business or starting a self build.
It’s only natural to have lots of questions before working with us.
- What are the key things I want to achieve from my project?
- What will it cost and can I even afford to do the work?
- Are my ideas even feasible?
- How do I start?
- What is the process and how long will it take?
- Will I need planning permission?
- Who else will I need to work with?
Why would I need a
Project Preparation Meeting?
Rushing into a major construction project without answering these questions is risky:
- You are more likely to experience cost and time overruns.
- You may not get the most from your architect.
- Which could mean not having the dream project (and the home) you were hoping for.
That’s why our first meeting with you, the Project Preparation Meeting, is a hugely important moment in your project.
The Project Brief
The output from this meeting is your Project Brief which you can refer to throughout the process.
The Project Brief will help you to:
- Clarify your aspirations for your project.
- Understand how much the work is likely to cost.
- Find out how long your project is likely to take.
- Get the most from your architect.
As this is such an important stage in your project we want you to value this moment as much as we do. This is why we charge for our time to attend and record this meeting.
This is a fixed fee of £195 (+VAT). You are free to use your project brief with any architect but if you confirm our appointment to your project we will happily deduct £195 from your first invoice.
There’s never been a better time to start planning your project and use this downtime effectively to make all of the critical decisions.