Get your project off to the best start
Our project preparation service will help you to make the important decisions you need to before you begin your project – whether that’s transforming your home, business or starting a self build.
It’s only natural to have lots of questions before working with us.
- What are the key things I want to achieve from my project?
- What will it cost and can I even afford to do the work?
- Are my ideas even feasible?
- How do I start?
- What is the process and how long will it take?
- Will I need planning permission?
- Who else will I need to work with?
Why would I need a
Project Preparation Meeting?
Rushing into a major construction project without answering these questions is risky:
- You are more likely to experience cost and time overruns.
- You may not get the most from your architect.
- This could mean not having the dream project (and the home) you were hoping for.
That’s why our first meeting with you, the Project Preparation Meeting, is a hugely important moment in your project.
The Project Brief
The output from this meeting is your Project Brief. You can refer to this throughout your project.
The Project Brief will help you to:
- Clarify your aspirations for your project.
- Understand how much the work is likely to cost.
- Find out how long your project is likely to take.
- Get the most from your architect.
As this is such an important stage in your project we want you to value this moment as much as we do. This is why we charge for our time to attend and record this meeting.
This is a fixed fee of £195 (+VAT).