This position has now closed.
We’re looking for a Part 1 / Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a talented and proactive Part 1 or Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our practice in Sheffield.
This is an opportunity to join a small, thriving and friendly team.
You will work on a variety of projects of different scales at all stages of the RIBA plan of work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will take the initiative and become a key member of the team.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and development of drawings, models, images and other documents relating to a project at both the planning and construction stages
- Responding to client and design team queries
- Attending site meetings and inspection
- Co-ordinating and attending surveys
- You will be educated to BArch (RIBA Part 1) or post-graduate diploma level (RIBA Part 2) – or the equivalent
- Have excellent working knowledge of 2D CAD and 3D BIM software
- Be a confident and clear thinker, articulate and well organised
- Possess a strong interest in sustainability and respect for the environment
- Ability to build good relationships
- Be passionate about better living by design; creating inspirational architecture which improves people’s lives through creative thinking and sustainable construction techniques
You will ideally have:
- A good working knowledge of Vectorworks
- An interest and understanding of the Passivhaus methodology
- Experience of using Sketch Up
- The ability to produce good quality hand-drawn sketches and models
How to apply:
- Email your CV, a covering letter explaining why you want to join the practice and examples of your work to email@example.com
- The deadline for applications is Friday 21 June
Paul Testa Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, robots or third party applications, please.