We’re looking for a part-time marketing manager to help grow our sustainable, values driven, architectural practice in Sheffield.
The successful applicant will raise our profile by highlighting our creativity, expertise and strong track record of delivering beautiful but highly sustainable buildings.
You’ll work with the directors to develop a creative & forward thinking Marketing Plan which targets our ideal customers and supports the business to realise its ambitions for growth.
You’ll be accountable for delivering our Marketing Plan including [but not limited to] social media, email, website and event marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate will provide an excellent ROI by increasing quality and quantity of incoming leads, our conversion rate and average sale value.
We’re looking for someone with the following attitude and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years previous marketing experience
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication.
- The ability to write clearly, concisely and for a variety of audiences/platforms
- Strong analytical, organisational and creative thinking skills.
- A good understanding of a wide variety of sales & marketing strategies
- A good knowledge of digital marketing best practices, including SEO and Social Media management
- An ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Be able to balance time between your own tasks and those of the team
- An ablity to stay calm and work to deadlines.
Ideally, you will have:
- Good working knowledge of Later, Mailchimp & WordPress
- Good understanding of image editing software
- An ability to stretch and motivate team members around you
- Basic understanding of architectural drawings
- A competitive salary of £29,625 – £45,000/pro-rata depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays rising to a maximum of 32 days as a result of long service
- Up to 2 weeks’ company sick pay
- Christmas shut down
- Enhanced parental leave and pay
- Support with training to meet your personal and professional development goals
- Use of company e-bike for work travel
- Hybrid working opportunities
This is a part-time position of, ideally, 4 days per week. Other working patterns would be considered to accommodate the ideal candidate.
We’re keen to hear from candidates even if you don’t necessarily meet all the skills and experience listed above. The right candidate is motivated, able to adapt and passionate about helping our practice to flourish. We have exciting plans to grow our business and achieve our mission of designing beautiful, practical homes which have a minimal impact on the planet so if you’re ready for a fresh start we’d love to hear from you.
Ready to apply?
Email your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter explaining why you want to join our practice to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10th July 2023.
HEM Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, robots or third-party applications, please.