Are you feeling even more frustrated with your home during lockdown?
We’re all spending much more time at home than we normally would. And this is revealing their shortcomings for many of us:
- Perhaps you’re feeling cut off from your garden and the outdoors?
- Or maybe your house feels like it’s bursting at the seams?
- Or do you just feel like there’s no space to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life?
There’s no better time to start planning how you’ll transform your home in the future.
Many of our clients underestimate just how much time they’ll need to plan their grand design. So using this downtime effectively will mean you’ll be in a much better position to begin your project sooner.
But you’re bound to have lots of questions about how to plan your project.
What are the key things I want to achieve?
What will it cost and can I even afford to do the work?
Are my ideas even feasible?
How do I start?
What is the process and how long will it take?
Will I need planning permission?
Who else will I need to work with?
Our virtual consultations are a great way to have these questions answered and to help generate some ideas about how you might modify your home.
How do I book a virtual consultation?
- Call us on 0114 442 0123 to book your consultation.
- Answer a short email questionnaire and supply us with some estate agent’s plans or rough dimensions of your home’s key spaces before your consultation.
What happens during the consultation?
- Meet with one of our architects via video conferencing
- Take them on a virtual tour of your house using your device’s camera and talk them through your frustrations
- Then spend some time chatting over your options including:
- what benefits they might bring you,
- how much they might cost,
- and what are their challenges?
- We’ll also discuss how long your project might take, how to get the most from your architect and, most importantly, what are the next steps to realising your dream
What do I get after the consultation?
Following our virtual meeting, you’ll receive a project briefing pack. This will give you the key information you’ll need to start planning your dream project.
What does it cost?
We charge a fixed fee of £130 (+VAT). You are free to use your project brief with any architect but if you confirm our appointment to your project we will happily deduct £130 from your first invoice.
“The meeting showed us what we wanted to achieve was possible. This gave us the confidence to proceed.”